15 December 2018

2018/19 Practising Certificate Fee for the Self-Employed Bar

Information for self-employed barristers:

If you need to change your status please visit MyBar  and complete the appropriate Authorisation to Practise form. If you have any queries or need to discuss alternate arrangements please contact our Records Department  by email or phone on 020 7242 0934.